Personnel planning in the health care sector
Breitenbach’s personnel placement / service planning provides you with an efficient planning and management tool for all health care facilities (municipal, ecclesiastical, private hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, nursing / retirement homes, diaconal services, etc.) to solve your requirements. Higher planning quality combined with lower planning effort results in assured patient care, reduced personnel costs and motivated employees. Based on a modern software architecture, you are prepared for current and future tasks.
Design your individual and demand-oriented service planning, taking into account working time regulations, break and transition periods, individual preferences, user-defined rules and employee qualifications. Breitenbach’s flexible service planning software leaves nothing to be desired. Whether for planning, control or evaluation, the comfortable graphical user interface offers you a very high degree of functionality and transparency at all times.
• Reduction of planning complexity
• Relief from routine administrative tasks
• Staff deployment in line with requirements
• Planning security under consideration of planning parameters
• Short-term reactions to planning bottlenecks, employee absences etc.
• Consideration of employee interests in resource planning (increasing motivation)
• Constant practice-oriented further development of an easy-to-operate system
• Low training effort and cost savings
• Avoidance of expensive overtime or unproductive idle time
• Permanent cost controlling during the planning phase
For more informations please contact:
Mr. Hendrik Ernst
T: +49 (0) 2924 9700 132
These topics may also interest you
PPL – a demand-oriented, and logical service plan that takes into account both employee and company interests.
Breitenbach’s personnel placement / service planning provides you with an efficient planning and management tool for all health care facilities